Friday, June 06, 2014

0

Playlist: Eclectic Prog


By Diego Camargo

Giving continuity to our Playlists showing the Progressive Rock divided into sub-genres.

Once again let me tell you that I’ll not try to explain it with words, you can find this explanations on Progarchives (HERE), for example.

I organized one more Playlist using Spotify (sorry if you can’t listen to it), this time with bands that I think represent well the Eclectic Prog sub-genre. In this list, as with the previous ones you will have 20 songs (from all periods) that I think are essential to understand the sub-genre we’re discussing at the moment.

You can find the playlist below, enjoy and if you have any suggestion please leave us a comment, it doesn’t hurt!

If you don't have a Spotify account just go their WEBSITE and be happy!


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Your comment was saved and will be online as soon as a moderator take a look at it. Thank you!